 General / 27289
Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 04:46:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Howell writes:
Well, hmm, it appears that the kitten has escaped the sack. C'est la Vie.

*shrug*

The contact for this project said there were about 100 to 200 thousend lego
bricks to be put together. I am really excited, but I would say, based on her
implications that it only takes a measurable two days to construct.

Sounds like a really fun project.

Suffice it to say, a camera will be smuggled in for the project.

:)

Tim, it's too bad your in Boston, but how are you liking Bean town? I think
it's a wonderful city.

Boston's great!  I'm going downtown again on Sat for some stuff, maybe
popping up to Brikwars at Shaun's afterword.  We'll see.  I'm actually
located about 40 mins north of there.

As for me, it combines three of my greatest passions: Lego, Formula One, and
Ferrari!

Cool!

Nuff said. If any one else has comment, feel free to make fun of me.

Haha..

-Tim