 Off-Topic / Fun / 6563
Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:38:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Sandlin writes:

Yes, indeedy. I don't know what's wrong with these people. If there's
anything Americans like, it's big cars with WAY too much power (if there is
such a thing)

NO, there isn't such a thing ;-)

My car is pushing 300hp to the wheels (almost double stock), and I'm nowhere
NEAR hitting my final target on power.

I would think most Aussies would be into power too - lots of wide open roads to
drive on.  There are quite a few members of my car club in AU/NZ.