 Off-Topic / Fun / 6558
Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:03:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I'd say it was the worst (looking) vehicle the General has ever foisted on
the public, but there may be worse out there somewhere. I shudder just
thinking of the possibility.

My father says the ugliest car he has ever seen was the Marlin, made sometime
between 1965 and 1968, by the same people who made the Gremlin (American
Motors?).  Neither of us have been able to find any pictures of it, though...

Jeff
"I'm begining to wonder if a lot of them aren't so much resilient as incredibly
dense."