 General / 27305
Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:18:16 GMT

Howdy,

...I was invited to come build it! But I could not take the time off of work. It
does not look that hard to build.

;^)

Richard
rwright@pcsedu.com

Greg Howell wrote:

Hi everybody,

I want to inquire the vast knowledge of the Lugnet group. We in the Illinois
area have been invited to help build a Lego display at the Chicago Auto Show.
It will be in the Shell area and it is a full sixe Ferari F1 car.
Does anyone know about this. Of course I'm going to do it, but I am curious to
see if any one else has done this.

I don't know where to post this, so if it doesn't belong in lugnet.general,
please direct to the appropriate spot.

Thank you all very much.

Greg Howell

(Oh, this is going to be SOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL!)