 Local / Australia / 4279
Re: New Stuff In Stock :)))))) wehheeeeeeee :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:15:41 GMT

First of all I ventured up to The Sunshine Coast last weekend, what a
complete and utter waste of time, not only was the W4K's closed down but
there was hardly a drop of Lego anywhere... Bah! is what I said all day up
there...  Tonight I wandered into the City (Brisbane) and yeah Myer had
nothing new, Mr Toys had nothing new, nor Target or David Jones... BUT!!!
Indooroopilly does :))) (Myer that is), Oh how grand it is to live almost
right across the road from a large shopping centre... shame T'R'U closed
down a year ago though :((( WHERE IN BRISBANE ARE ALL THE TOY SHOPS??? If I
ever win Lotto I am building my own Lego chain, and I wouldn't care what
lego Oz say/said either :P... ok I am dribbling again... have fun...

Mel (who will NOT/NEVER purchase a crummy Mega Bloks? set or anything that
isn't the Legendary Lego!)

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould writes:
Hi Mel

Which Myer had the new stuff? I just went to town and the shelves there
are all but bare.

Tim