 Local / Australia / 4295
Re: New Stuff In Stock :)))))) wehheeeeeeee :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 01:43:55 GMT

So what's the lowdown on the hangar, I see you listed as a proud owner.
Is the pump device adaptable for air mattresses ?

it's not so much as we need the air pump as something to keep air mattresses
from deflating during the night ;)

cheers

sue ann (who so pleased to be able to sleep on a bed again instead of a
deflated air mattress)