 Local / Australia / 4288
Re: 7317 review (was Re: New Stuff In Stock :)))))) wehheeeeeeee :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 22:47:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

Most of the rest of the set is grey/black plates and bricks which are mostly
long which is a good thing; boring but useful for generic large-scale
construction.

Ahem. Wanna lose them my way?????!!!!!

ROSCO (The boring generic large-scale constructor)