 Local / Australia / 4285
Re: New Stuff In Stock :)))))) wehheeeeeeee :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 10:55:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

Melody Brown wrote in message ...
Yahhooooooodles :)))) After just coming home from Late night shopping, I
decided to see what Myer had on their shelves, dunno why, maybe to see if
they had any promo stuff I guess, I mean I went there yesterday, but it • pays
to look.

In stock was... New; Winnie The Pooh stuff (rather cute too might I add,
from $12.95 up), New Duplo, Life on Mars (around 4 sets, from $5.96 up),
Star Wars sets too!!!

These cropped up today in Myer stores in Melbourne, too (City store, and
also Knox City). The prices of the Life On Mars sets were as follows:

7310 Mono Jet - $5.95
7311 Red Planet Cruiser - $12.95 (I'm not sure about that one)
7312 T3 Trike - $24.95
7313 Red Planet Protector - $39.95
7314 Recon-mech - $39.95
7315 Solar Explorer - $49.95 (Worst price, I think, for what you get)
7317 Aero Tube Hangar - $169.95

Also Chaddy & Southland, same range, same prices (I think - I didnt have pen &
paper). The only interesting thing I found in my travels was a Model Team
Racing Truck (5563) in the city store for $172.

ROSCO