 Local / Australia / 4286
Re: New Stuff In Stock :)))))) wehheeeeeeee :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 11:35:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

These cropped up today in Myer stores in Melbourne, too (City store, and
also Knox City). The prices of the Life On Mars sets were as follows:

7310 Mono Jet - $5.95
7311 Red Planet Cruiser - $12.95 (I'm not sure about that one)
7312 T3 Trike - $24.95
7313 Red Planet Protector - $39.95
7314 Recon-mech - $39.95
7315 Solar Explorer - $49.95 (Worst price, I think, for what you get)
7317 Aero Tube Hangar - $169.95

I was chuffed to see that they not only had the big set, but also at a
better price than I had expected (although possibly still a little too
expensive, but hey, it was payday yesterday!).

So what's the lowdown on the hangar, I see you listed as a proud owner.
Is the pump device adaptable for air mattresses ?

pete.w