 Local / Australia / 4266
Re: New Stuff In Stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:34:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes all manner of good news about new stock.

And the prices don't seem all that life-threatening either.  Just when I
thought that the only new sets I might ever buy were MB, new Star Wars
arrives.  Maybe there's hope even for me.

Time to go shopping...

(Nice work Mel)

Richard
Still baldly going...