 Local / Australia / 13600
Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 02:16:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Samarth Moray wrote:

W00t, Thanks a lot Al! It looks excellent!

(Parts of quoted text have been modified for effect)

Legoswami

Well, I wasn’t quite satisfied with that render, so I had another go.

(click the pic)