 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 501 – 520 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) [snip] (...) So the lessons are: (1) TLC, don't put the HTO sets by the beer (or advise the stores not to put them by the beer), it doesn't even work on AFOLs, and (2) Mike, you need to get your priorities straight. What are you doing passing (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

A. Mark Wilburn wrote in message ... (...) box. I have to disagree with you on this point. I have a four(almost five) year old boy and the mini set bags make it easier for him to build the sets. He gets frustrated when he can't find the parts. This (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) Ok, obviously I confused you (and Doug, and Mike). No, I don't hate the bags at all; I've heard comments to the effect of some people really don't like them (I can't remember who said this, but I've seen many posts that say something to the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

I'm a little confused here. You don't want to waste time looking for the pieces but you want them all to be the same color and if they're pre-sorted into "minisets" you'd rather dump them all out into the box? When I built the UCS sets, it was the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

Wait, what do you mean by construction sets? Speaking of myself, personally, I can't stand dump trucks 'n stuff. I'm confused. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)

(...) LEGO is doing some experimenting/work in this direction -- they've released several items identified as HTO (high traffic outlet). Basically, they're small sets, under $5, packaged to be sold as impulse items in grocery stores or at checkout (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) I would like to make a suggestion to TLC: modularity. I'll explain and ramble a bit. I occasionally buy a Mega Bloks set for special colors, unique pieces, and fun. Mostly for fun. For $20US, you get a lot of fun assembling a large and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Mike Petrucelli wrote in message ... (...) I think that it was interesting, but this topic has been discussed numerous times. One Lego employee wrote about it (URL) you might imagine, the lack of time is one of the significant factors that hinders (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message news:G9qJwF.Gqu@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) that like construction toys. [snip] Mike, you have gotten to the core of what bothers me about LEGO's marketing strategy and direction over the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) Gack no please don't listen to this suggestion... The cheap polybag sets are useful for those who want to build up decent numbers of minifigs. Frank (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) I actually emailed LEGO with this exact same thought! ... snip of my email... What I would like to see, are new 'Blue Tub' type values: a 1200 piece plates tub would sell very well, as would another basic brick tub with some basic slopes. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) ... (...) That pretty much sums it up, doesn't it? No, MB bricks aren't as good as LEGO. Nobody said they were... but can they be a satisfactory (and cheap) substitute? To some people, in some cases... definitely. This is especially true in (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) That (LEGO's current HTO concept) is not what I'm talking about. As Mike said, $5 is not an impulse buy. Also, the current displays lack variety. One set is not an adequate selection for a really interesting display. I have also seen the Ninja (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) This reminds me of one of my favorite childhood memories. Every time I would go grocery shopping with my grandfather, on the way back we would stop at a little drugstore. They had this tall rotating rack full of Matchbox cars, and I would (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) (Although I am not a TLC spokesman) TLC has *already* instituted a marketing strategy like what you and others in this thread are discussing-- Brad Justus said TLC calls them "HTOs" (High Traffic Outlets). They have some chrome castle sets (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Why do Lego rip off UK customers ?

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:GA2u41.7Jp@lugnet.com... (...) Absolutely But I dont have to like it. And we shouldnt just accept it. If no-one complains then guess what happens - the prices will go up even more. Consequence (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)

Dear Lego, Some evesdropping from the Lego aisle at a Walmart in Northern Virginia last night. A father in his 40s was with his son about 10 or 11. The son wanted to buy a Roborider set. The father was discouraging him. Father: You don't collect (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

sets
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:G9y1Cn.n4M@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) too (...) or (...) availability. (...) of (...) a (...) mile (...) were (...) A follow up to my own post ... Today on I my way (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Why do Lego rip off UK customers ?

Not only that, Its getting v. difficult to get Lego in the UK now. Big stores only stock a few lines. Why do the Americans get privaliged sets. Does it cost to much to release the same set in the US and Europe. why do I have to import (castle) sets (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.887)

  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

(...) [lots of great commentary snipped] I agree wholeheartedly - you have an excellent way of describing "what's wrong with LEGO." I doubt very much that "maxifigs" will ever return, but I think the Technic figures might fill that bill nicely. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.887)

More:  Next Page >>