 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5118
Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:48:51 GMT

Wow.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry*.  Perhaps we should mobilize all • ...
Bruce

My thoughts exactly. It's so sad that it's funny, but it's still really sad.
Especially when you put them on the same page like that. *groan*

Mark W.