 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5074
Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:46:48 GMT

And what the story with the "GTA Riviera" that is essentially a copy of the
UCS Rebel Blockade Runner in other colors and some other parts? Should that
score points? Just by copying a lego set?

And a while back there was this kid who entered a bestlock model (the attack
helicopter) or a lego copy of that. This sort of things is seriously hurting
the purpose of this model of the month contest. The only thing kids can
learn, is that by scamming you can get a long way ;-)

And this months motto therefore goes: "I scam, therefore I am...".

Bye,
Jurgen