 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5107
Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:34:22 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, John Henry Kruer writes:

And guess what...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Misc/builder.jpg

It's an epidemic!

Of course, with last month's winning entry, it's been proven that cheaters
do indeed prosper...great lesson for the kids to be learning there, huh?

Matt