 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5088
Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:03:18 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Bruce Hietbrink writes:

Hi Jake,

It's not the July winner, it's the one in the current voting that has the
most votes, the "Valkarie" by Astrofreak1 is identical to the May winner:

Also, as noted in this thread, another nominee from this month, the GTA
Riviera by Legokid_86, is actually from a Brickshelf gallery by (apparently)
a different builder:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=19379
The photo submitted to the Lego.com site is actually 02.jpg from that
Brickshelf gallery.

Got it! Must have been too long of a day yesterday! :)

I did some checking, and we already noticed this and the fix should be forth
coming. Thanks for the heads up!

Jake

---
Jake McKee