 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5101
Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:26:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jason Spears writes:

On this same vein, one of the nominies for this month is extremely familar.
I hestitate to call it a rip-off until I find the orginal.  Anyone in
.pirates recognize this?

http://www.lego.com/images/gallery/builders/finalists/pho347x232us0nom2002080301074987.jpg

That would be Tim Coats:
http://www.cyberis.net/~tcoats/lego/models8.htm