 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5085
Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:00:29 GMT

If you switch back and forth between these images, you'll notice the May
winner's image is *SLIGHTLY* darker (watch ship's right hand side blue • walls
near a corner to spot the difference a bit easier). Also verified that the
binary image files differ... Odd, no?

Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that these two images show the EXACT
same model that and the content of the image is also exactly the same;
binary difference or not :-)

So while it may not be the same image, it is the same image. Get the
picture? ;-)

(Take a image and change it's contrast (or whatever) and that certainly will
make the image different on a binary level while filesize remains the same.)

Bye,
Jurgen