 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4567
Re: Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 14:59:45 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Rose Regner writes:
I went by our local (favorite) toy store yesterday. They have always carried
a great selection of Lego and generally carried some shop at home only sets.
There was NO LEGO. They had dropped all Lego from their store![snip]

I should point out that LEGO Direct is not a division that works with toy shops.

Also, the lugnet.lego groups are for two-way constructive dialogue.. So, this
thread should probably be in lugnet.dear-lego. But I understand how this
particular group has come to be used, so I comment mostly just to prepare you
for the fact that LD probably won't respond to this thread, and we shouldn't
really expect them to.

-Suz