 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4563
Re: Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 04:39:44 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Rose Regner writes:
I went by our local (favorite) toy store yesterday. They have always carried
a great selection of Lego and generally carried some shop at home only sets.
There was NO LEGO. They had dropped all Lego from their store!
snip<
Rose
  I regularly go to a toy store in Keene, NH (Toy City) & the manager of the
store knows that I'm a Lego fanatic & he lets me see the yearly retail catalog
when he gets it.  He's told me several times about this same problem of
difficult service to retailers.  He doesn't get stuff on time, etc.

Jeff