 Harry Potter / 613
Re: Now that we have a range of pictures...some thoughts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 03:27:56 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Matthew Gerber writes:

1) Is it just me, or does it look lke theSnape head is glow-in-the-dark?
Page 4, left-hand side, characters...the plastic of his head has a
translucense, Page 5, Hogwarts Castle, he's pretty much glowing, Page 6,
Snape's Class, got a real good glow on...this begs the question...WHY?

Aw, gee Matt! I thought we had settled the question about begging the
question....

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=9989

Maggie C.