 Harry Potter / 630
Re: Now that we have a range of pictures...some thoughts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:58:56 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Matthew Gerber writes:

4) THE KEYS FIT IN THE DOORS!

I like the fact that the doors take the arched window panes more.  ;)

Does the door in 4704 "The Room of the Winged Keys" have a different window
insert? I can't tell...

5) Forbidden Corridor, Harry's hand...yep! It's a flute! Cool...

Good lord thats a big flute.  ;)

Hee-hee...kinda' phallic, huh?

7) The Final Challenge, notice that they don't show the sorcerers stone? I
wonder if it's something special/new? (Even though it's not all that
remarkable in the book)

Notice the picture of Harry holding a ruby on the flipwall?  I'm thinking that
is the "Sorcerer's Stone."

Ah...you're right, I missed that...I was just looking at the glow
Photoshopped in coming from behind the door...I figured they were keeping it
secret for some reason...

Matt