 Harry Potter / 628
Re: Now that we have a range of pictures...some thoughts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:49:16 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Matthew Gerber writes:
1) Is it just me, or does it look lke theSnape head is glow-in-the-dark?
Page 4, left-hand side, characters...the plastic of his head has a
translucense, Page 5, Hogwarts Castle, he's pretty much glowing, Page 6,
Snape's Class, got a real good glow on...this begs the question...WHY? Oh,
and another question: If Snape does glow, why doesn't it look like
whathisname...the banshee guy? (BTW, he's not listed in the figs with the
set ,either.)

I'd say that yes, his head does glow.  Not having read the books, I couldn't
tell you why, though.

2) Norbert is a whole new element, and sand green...cool...I figured we'd
see a baby t-rex.

Good looking part, too, can't wait to get it.  :)

3) I LOVE Dumbledore's hair! I can't wait to see this in new colors later
(may have to paint a few for now).

Yep, as do I.  The best of the new hair pieces, IMO.

4) THE KEYS FIT IN THE DOORS!

I like the fact that the doors take the arched window panes more.  ;)

5) Forbidden Corridor, Harry's hand...yep! It's a flute! Cool...

Good lord thats a big flute.  ;)

6) We had argued this point before, but I'm pretty sure now that at least
SOME of the books ARE Scala/Belville scale...any other input?

I'd say they all are.  They're the same size as the ones I have.

7) The Final Challenge, notice that they don't show the sorcerers stone? I
wonder if it's something special/new? (Even though it's not all that
remarkable in the book)

Notice the picture of Harry holding a ruby on the flipwall?  I'm thinking that
is the "Sorcerer's Stone."

Jeff