 Harry Potter / 622
Re: Now that we have a range of pictures...some thoughts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:34:26 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Matthew Gerber writes:
And that was my point...there really IS no question...if it does, it
shouldn't, but it looks as if it might, which is strange since there is no
evidence of it in the books...so, why, but not in the sense that I'm
expecting an actual answer...just that I'm pointing out to folks that they
may have reason to wonder if, in fact, it does when it shouldn't! *WHEW*

Um, could you provide a sentence diagram for the above? I got lost in a maze
of twisty little negations, all different, and now there's a dwarf throwing
an ax...

If you throw the axe back, the dwarf might disappear into a cloud of greasy
black smoke...

Man, does *that* bring back memories!!

JohnG, GMLTC

fut off-topic.fun