 Off-Topic / Fun / 8123
Re: Now that we have a range of pictures...some thoughts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 04:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:
I've also got a video game console collection going, with an Atari 2600,
Magnavox Oddessy, Atari Jaguar, N64, PS1, Sega DreamCast, Turbografix16,
Sega Nomad, Sega Genisis w/32x, Sega Game Gear, and the 1st prize of all
consoles...the Vectrex!

What, no Pong?

<GD&R>

No need to...darned if I didn't have a Pong clone (forget who made it, but
it was a yellow boomerang, with sliders on either arm to move the
paddles)...I destroyed it to make a prop for an early video production...

For some reason, when I was little, my dad had an actual Pong arcade
stand-up on our back porch...the screen was slowly dying, which is why he
had it, I suppose...weather got to it eventually, but man did my
neighborhood buddies and I have a great time with it over the years...what a
dumb game...8?)

James
(who doesn't have pong, but did, once upon a time)