 Harry Potter / 611
610  |  612
Subject:
Now that we have a range of pictures...some thoughts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 02:25:51 GMT

Hey all,

Found my Fall 2001 S@H in the mail box today. Now that there are some new
pictures to drool over, I'm making some observations. Grain of salt: Of
course, specs on the sets may be a bit different from any
pre-production/prototype photos, and so some of the things I say may be
nothing but hot air.

1) Is it just me, or does it look lke theSnape head is glow-in-the-dark?
Page 4, left-hand side, characters...the plastic of his head has a
translucense, Page 5, Hogwarts Castle, he's pretty much glowing, Page 6,
Snape's Class, got a real good glow on...this begs the question...WHY? Oh,
and another question: If Snape does glow, why doesn't it look like
whathisname...the banshee guy? (BTW, he's not listed in the figs with the
set ,either.)

2) Norbert is a whole new element, and sand green...cool...I figured we'd
see a baby t-rex.

3) I LOVE Dumbledore's hair! I can't wait to see this in new colors later
(may have to paint a few for now).

4) THE KEYS FIT IN THE DOORS!

5) Forbidden Corridor, Harry's hand...yep! It's a flute! Cool...

6)