 Harry Potter / 647
Re: Now that we have a range of pictures...some thoughts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 03:19:51 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Does the door in 4704 "The Room of the Winged Keys" have a different • window
insert? I can't tell...

Looks to me like it doesn't have an insert at all....

This is correct, the door does not have an insert  in 4704.  What you are
seeing is apparently somehting that is actually behind the door.

Doesn't look like Lego was nice enough to include a spare insert either.  Oh
well, can't have it all.

Or *CAN* we?

Since this is a pretty silly omission for the line (and the usefulness of it
as spare parts for anyones chosen theme...did the insert put the set over
some piece count to price point ratio or something?), I think everyone
should call LEGO after buying the set, telling them that the insert is
missing from their set...ask them to send one out to you...then maybe
they'll get it!

That's not fraud or anything, is it?

8?)

Matt