 Castle / 9989
Re: Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:22:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tim Courtney writes:
"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, Victor Knight writes:
The release of the expensive Metroliner and club car for it begs the
question: If this could be done for Trains, why did we only get the • Guarded
Inn? Why not the Black Falcon's Fortress and/or a couple additional • modules
like the Armor Shop or Siege Tower, etc?

A most excellent point! I agree 100%.

...or the Monorail for Space? ;-)

-Tim

While we're begging, I think we should demand that it all comes for free,
yesterday. And it should be better than the originals!

By the way, look up the phrase "begs the question" -- I do not think that
expression means what you think it means...

While you have the style guide out, you could also look up the expression
"don't look a gift horse in the mouth", ok?

-Erik