 Castle / 9974
Re: Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 05:43:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Victor Knight writes:
The release of the expensive Metroliner and club car for it begs the
question: If this could be done for Trains, why did we only get the Guarded
Inn? Why not the Black Falcon's Fortress and/or a couple additional modules
like the Armor Shop or Siege Tower, etc?

One could argue it's because they didn't know what the demand for the
Guarded Inn would be, but if that's the case, I hope we get a heavy-duty
selection next round or I'm going to feel slighted..

I agree, but is that your real name :o)
Waaaaaaay out in left field,
-Aaron-