 Castle / 9975
Re: Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 07:32:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Victor Knight writes:
The release of the expensive Metroliner and club car for it begs the
question: If this could be done for Trains, why did we only get the Guarded
Inn? Why not the Black Falcon's Fortress and/or a couple additional modules
like the Armor Shop or Siege Tower, etc?

A most excellent point! I agree 100%.

-- Hop-Frog