 Castle / 9996
Re: Metroliner Club car.. it begs the question..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:57:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erik Olson writes:

While we're begging, I think we should demand that it all comes for free,
yesterday. And it should be better than the originals!

By the way, look up the phrase "begs the question" -- I do not think that
expression means what you think it means...

Ack, that bugs me too!  Another pet peeve of mine is when people use the word
"dilemma" to mean any old problem.

Maggie C.

P.S. To Richard M.--  after having looked it up in three separate dictionaries
I grudgingly admit you were right about the word "dipsomania".  Hmph.

While you have the style guide out, you could also look up the expression
"don't look a gift horse in the mouth", ok?