 General / 8787
Re: Bulk Ordering Allowed in USA!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:30:10 GMT

[snipped]

No plates at all - did you point out this significant changing
of the rules?

No point in really pointing out the lack of plates being available.  Really, I
wasn't looking for red and blue plates.  Apart from yellow, all the other
colors are available through S@H already.  At that point, we are not really
talking about rare items, only a price break, which is nothing more than a
large order discount, which I feel they should have anyway, as they save on
shipping.  Imagine if every time you ordered from S@H, you broke each item
into an individual order that had to ship separately.  There is a big cost
savings to ship a large order at once and it shoudl be passed on.

That really is a moot point.  I wanted items I couldn't already get from other
channels.  Unfortunately, the menu was the same.  Only the prices changed.

So here I am, one of the only people that could buy bulk from Lego and I • would
rather go shopping at Toys R Us.

Did you point this out to them?

I did mention it to them. That is the cheapest way to buy Lego.  They won't go
that low for custom orders.

[remainder snipped]

Mike