 General / 8781
Re: Bulk Ordering Allowed in USA!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:29:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Poindexter writes:
<Snipped bulk ordering experience>

Oh man, what a letdown.

One positive note that I can leave you with:
find.  Perhaps, if we are lucky, the message might have finally reached the
right place.  Maybe, just maybe, we will soon be able to buy light gray
plates, buckets of tan or light blue elements, packs of clear bricks, etc.

Here's hoping!

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/