 General / 8783
Re: Bulk Ordering Allowed in USA!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:44:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Poindexter writes:
I had spoken with several people in Lego and finally was able to track down
the actual person who makes the decision on bulk sales.  (I will not divulge
his/her name to prevent a deluge of requests to said person).  I was never
told to keep this confidential and so here I am, telling you.

I urge you to provide this person's name to Gary Istok, so that he can send
his bulk ordering letter to the proper person. Also, I don't understand why a
a deluge of requests to the Lego employee is a bad thing. What better way to
demonstrate market potential?