 General / 8784
8783  |  8785
Subject:
Scale of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:57:19 GMT

Hi, I am thinking of writing a research paper on the scale of Lego
models/bricks.  I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions as to main
points that I should bring up?

I think my main focus will be on this: How TLG itself has different size models
(i.e. Town vs Model Team) and if there is some "special correlation" between
the scale of the model and its length (in a conventional unit, or maybe in
studs).

And then there's all that minifig/maxifig/microfig stuff...

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Bryan