 General / 8824
Re: Bulk Ordering Allowed in USA!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 00:40:38 GMT

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in article
<38107D0C.7B4F3F0C@umich.edu>...

Allan Bedford wrote:

" Maybe the bulk order rules aren't the best right now, but maybe they • could be
someday."

Hey Allan,  That's exactly what I thought when I placed my bulk order • that was
rejected ....... BACK IN 1987 !!!!!!!  (and then I went on a TYCO binge).

Gary Istok

See now, if I were TLG, I would be very concerned to hear comments like
that.  My question would be, "Why are people even considering switching
brands, and what can we do to stop it."

You can only rest on your heels so long, before your knees give out.

I'm a patient person.... but only for so long.

Regards,
Allan

--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm