 General / 8825
8824  |  8826
Subject:
Ebay listing for Instruction scans on CD???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 01:23:26 GMT

I found the following listing on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=185791240
Someone selling instruction scans on a CD? Isn't this illegal? I know this
issue came up recently, I remember my husband telling me about it, but I
don't remember the outcome.

Rose