 General / 8636
Re: Lego.com - new look
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 00:43:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:

Well, it kills Netscape 4.05 every time I run it... I can only see it with
MIE...

I don't see why it crashes for you.  I've got Netscape 4.05 too, and it works
just find for me.  (Oh, how I !HATE! MIE...!)

And the back button doesn't work past the main site (it's probably
forcing a redirect)...

Yes it does.
(probably some dang MIE junk. ARrggh!)

So I'm voting for 'worse'. Although I never liked their
old site anyway, and the new one does seem better in terms of general layout.

I'm voting for MIE stinks!!!  I like the old site and the new one (although it
took a terribly long time to load using a modem.  Good thing I've got my trusty
COX @ Home Cable modem (supa-fast!))

Did I mention that I hate Internet Explorer?!!!
Alex Roode