 General / 8660
Re: my biggest problem with www.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 04:12:36 GMT

I too am fully java enabled, have had no technical problems with the site, and
I usually connect at 49999K. I like the site, but you make a very good point.
It is not at all easy for a child visiting the site to find what he wants when
it comes to a specific product. An adult that is a LEGO fan, such as myself,
could probably manage, but a kid, say eight to ten, would have trouble.