 General / 8648
Re: Disabled unfriendly Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 21:54:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Holtje writes:
Here is what would be read to someone who needs text to be read to them
(either via speech synthesis or a braile/hand reader) if they visited
lego.com:
  [btn065x020us0home.gif] [btn064x020us0shop.gif]
  [btn059x020us0help.gif] [und001x020us0topnavigation.gif]
  [und001x020us0topnavigation.gif] [und055x020us0topnavigstuds.gif]
  [und001x001us0dot.gif]

I understood that perfectly!  Makes perfect sense, didn't it!

Bah!  This pisses me off to *no* end!

Ciao!

--
And always remember the last words of my grandfather, who said, "A truck!"
-- Emo Philips

The Doctor What: Not that 'who' guy              http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC

sounds like i'm not missing much by not being able to get to the site. strange
that my webtv came with a link to LEGO.com already set up in the favorites
folder, and with this overhaul it can't even be accessed!

TLG is not just asleep at the wheel, they're comatose!
later, y'all ~ craig