 General / 8635
Re: LEGO Fun Jet in TWA magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 00:11:08 GMT

You can see a reference to this set on TWA's web site.

http://www1.twa.com/passenger_services/ps_obs_duty_free.html

A while ago I sent a letter to TWA asking to purchase this set.  I received
a letter back stating since it was a duty free item the only way to purchase
it was in flight.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://mike_walsh.tripod.com

Joe Davenport wrote in message <3807BDAB.E460ACC3@mid-tech.com>...
Hi Ben,

A friend of mine just brought me a TWA in-flight magazine.  It did not have • an
article about LEGO, but listed in the duty free section along with various
perfumes and alcoholic beverages was: LEGO Fun Jet- $24 .  Does anyone know • if
this is a new set, or perhaps the one at S@H?  There was no picture, piece • count,
or set number; and it stated they were only sold during trans-atlantic • flights.
:-(

Joe

Ben Gatrelle wrote:

Anybody seen the article about LEGO in the Delta in-flight magazine?  My
brother-in-law just flew back to the states from Canada and said the • in-flight
magazine had an article about LEGO.  He is supposed to give me the one he
brought back tomorrow.

Ben Gatrelle