 General / 8637
Re: LEGO Fun Jet in TWA magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 01:06:49 GMT

Joe Davenport <jdavenport@mid-tech.com> wrote:
article about LEGO, but listed in the duty free section along with various
perfumes and alcoholic beverages was: LEGO Fun Jet- $24 .  Does anyone know if
this is a new set, or perhaps the one at S@H?  There was no picture, piece count,
or set number; and it stated they were only sold during trans-atlantic flights.

We just got the one from shop at home, and it mentions something on the box
about being made for airlines. I bet it's that set, with specially branding
stickers.