 General / 8651
Re: LEGO Fun Jet in TWA magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 23:52:58 GMT

Thanks for the info on the set.

I would gladly pay the $24 for this one compared to the crummy one at S@H for
$19.75 !

Joe

Mike Walsh wrote:

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...

[ ... snipped ... ]

We just got the one from shop at home, and it mentions something on the box
about being made for airlines. I bet it's that set, with specially branding
stickers.

It isn't the same set as the one in the S@H catalog.  The one from TWA looks
like this:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1775

I like the fact that it has real windows and a control tower with three
inverse sloped windshields (like the one in the Street Sweeper).

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://mike_walsh.tripod.com