 General / 6807
Re: The LEGO history - Interesting book found at the library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:06:16 GMT

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999 05:00:18 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

In lugnet.general, "Linc Smith" <ldsmith@pfc.forestry.ca> writes:

Has anyone else come across this page before...

http://www.northokanagan.com/legostory/

There were posts about this to RTL, before the coming of Lugnet (the
newsserver), but within the last two years.  The author of the webpage was
looking for information and informing people about the website.

Steve