 General / 6797
Re: The LEGO history - Interesting book found at the library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 04:52:36 GMT

Paul Sinasohn wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:

I wish that book were available in German (if not English), cuz then I • would
be able to read it.

Gary Istok

I've got a bunch of friends who are librarians, and I've asked them to • check
the OCLC listings to see if that book is in any library here in the US.

Paul Sinasohn
at last, useful for something!

   Paul,
   This is a little off-topic, but you can search the libraries yourself
with a program called Bookwhere (www.bookwhere.com) which I have used to
find some very rare books before.
--
   Have fun!