 General / 6770
Re: The LEGO history - Interesting book found at the library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 18:58:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:

I wish that book were available in German (if not English), cuz then I would • be able to read it.

Gary Istok

I've got a bunch of friends who are librarians, and I've asked them to check
the OCLC listings to see if that book is in any library here in the US.

Paul Sinasohn
at last, useful for something!