 General / 6792
Re: The LEGO history - Interesting book found at the library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 03:31:45 GMT

Has anyone else come across this page before...

http://www.northokanagan.com/legostory/

Since we are talking history... kinda offers an alternative.  I have no Idea
if any of it is true, but it is a neat read, and a nice color scheme.

LINC

Hope it is not considered Blasphemy :-)