 General / 6796
Re: The LEGO history - Interesting book found at the library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 05:00:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, "Linc Smith" <ldsmith@pfc.forestry.ca> writes:

Has anyone else come across this page before...

http://www.northokanagan.com/legostory/

Since we are talking history... kinda offers an alternative.  I have no Idea
if any of it is true, but it is a neat read, and a nice color scheme.

LINC

Hope it is not considered Blasphemy :-)

I've never seen it before, either.  Where did you find it?  It sounds very
much like creative fiction, yet...who knows?

In any case, I must say, you _truly_ are a linksmith!

--Todd