 General / 6771
Re: The LEGO history - Interesting book found at the library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 16:54:02 GMT

G. Benedikt Rochow skrev i meddelandet ...

1973 - Legoland Sierksdorf, Germany opens, but closes again 1976 (did not • pay
the proper respect to The Trademark, The Product and The Kids)

I never heard of this before. So, in what ways was it 'bad'?
<snip>

I don't know. The wording above was all that was mentioned.

I guess Kiddicraft is not shown on those pages? :)

No ;-)

(Book ISBN 91-972715-8-6)

What are the chances of this being available in other languages/countries..?

Well, as it was written by a Dane, it's probably available in Danish :-)

As a side note, I found it on a non-existing shelf in the library - 'uQz:
Economics for children' (ahem, not I, the librarian looked for it for more
than 10 minutes, I only found it in the library computer).

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm