 General / 6802
Re: The Ruthlessness of Lego was (Re: Spare Parts Service - How it works)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 08:11:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sanjay D'Souza writes:

Mark <Mkock@spammed.Tulip.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999 23:45:45 GMT, "Sanjay D'Souza" <sds87@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Mark "I live close to the old Zealand, does that count?" de Kock

Umm.....being Old Zealand I assume it's filled with cobwebs and dust
everywhere.  Here in new Zealand everything is sparkling and brand spanking
new.  ;--)

Sanjay "I live in new Zealand so that DOES count" D'Souza

Hmmm... so my choice of words is bad...
But still, I want in on the a(u)ction! Lots o' Lego.
Mark "I live close to the ORIGINAL Zealand, that should count!" de Kock